Sunday, February 13, 2011

Losing week

Sigh!! its missing week again !! For all those of you who dont know what missing week is ?! its the week where I lose stuff all week ! It can range from stuff like small change , pen /pencil ,scarf,  hat ,  or the higher ones on my list such as  my glasses or my wallet ! But by far the most frustrating thing about losing stuff is when you lose one of a pair like a glove or an earring ! Thats what gets me mad and make me slam my head against a brick wall ( not that i havent done that ). But the best part is that when missing week ends Finding week starts !! ( So by the end of finding week i find atleast 90% of the things I lost during Losing week!! ) and then the cycle starts again and goes on! I just wonder why sometimes with all this technology we have we cant design everything we make with like a calling number which we could js call to locate in case we lose it !! It would make life so much simpler !! Or I might js have to park myself in the lost and found all week long ! But for now I ve js put the lost and found on my speed dial !


1 comment: